Personally, I like this doll a lot, I think she is really cute and has potential to be a good stand in for Elizabeth.

Right now, my three dolls each have a differant face mold, skin color and hair color. So they dont look similar at all and I like that. But with AGT25 as Elizabeth, she would have the same face mold as Felicity. Granted, mine is PM so her face is chubbier and her hair more red anyway. Do you think they would look too similar standing next to one another? Ive never had a chance to see two traditional dolls next to each other so I wouldnt know [img]confused.gif[/img]

The really funny part, is that I think she looks great as modern girl too and she's telling me I should name her Morgan (it seems to fit her dark, almost mysterious hair) So if I got her, she wouldnt even be named Elizabeth, she would be Morgan, my modern girl who stands in as Elizabeth most of the time! Argh..

The Elizabeth AG has made is pretty enough, but I just cant connect to her, she looks too prissy for me and is just not Elizabeth. Any thoughts? Sorry I rambled so bad...

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 06, 2005 05:53 PM: Message edited by: *shortie* ]</font>